Games

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Alex I have to apologize to you for reading your comments only so late. I saw 2 comments from you and I'll respond to them asap.
(I don't have the habit of checking my blogs)

posted by Jess at 3:22 am

1 Comments:

Blogger alex said...

no problem :-)

12:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • To a small extent, I think Heilig's vision has bee...
  • I have no idea how to create screenshots so pls be...
  • Tried exporting the codes but the format was not v...
  • //variables to store the position and size of circ...
  • Ans (4) : Dynamic form is responsive if it reacts ...
  • Ans (5) : I agree with Jakob Nielson about the poi...
  • Key features of Alan Kay's visions: 1. children ca...
  • Ans (3) : I think it makes sense that an interacti...
  • Ans (4) : I have a better understanding of the art...
  • Ans (5) : The author opposes "transparency" in int...

About Me

Name: Jess

Attempting to be a happier person.

View my complete profile

Powered by Blogger