Tried exporting the codes but the format was not very friendly looking so I decided to just paste them up on the blog. Must first apologize that my work is mainly taken from Alex's examples and then I did some changes here and there and added the last bit of coding at the end on my own. However, even that little bit at the end was completed only after getting Alex's help. Doing programming is like reliving my nightmare! I was and still am lousy and not interested in math. Going through the worked examples step by step in class seemed easy enough and I thought that I will be able to start from scratch on my own. Horror of all horrors!! My mind just went blank when I stare at Processing... no idea where to start and to start with what. The mathematical formulaes in the examples given were like martian language to me, totally incomprehensible!! *fainted* I'm really glad that assignment 2 has been changed to a group proj else I'll have to start bugging my brother to help me with either programming or flash application. And I'll probably have to spend my entire life trying to get what I want done. T_T

1 Comments:
Sorry, didn't mean to torture you and make you relive nightmares... Any suggestions as to how to make it easier next time I teach this module? (other than "take out all the programming..." :-P)
Post a Comment
<< Home