I have no idea how to create screenshots so pls bear with my explanations w/o diagrams. My understanding of Golan Levin's criterion is that there must be feedback and must incorporate the people as essential conponents in this feedback cycle. I feel that my creation in exercise 1 is of low interactivity because the only thing that happens upon user's input (moving the mouse and clicking the mouse) gives a feedback of the "bug" following the mouse and the bug turning from green to red (which is supposed to represent aggitation). However, I don't think that it's universally understood that the change of colour meant agitation. Hence, the feedback is not effective in the sense that users do not understand what it means. This in turn does not affect the user's decision on the next input (consider if I've programmed to allow more inputs). It will probably be more effective in communicating the feedback of agitation if I was able to programme the bug to wobble more upon mouse click.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home