Saturday, October 15, 2005

I hope that there can be more detailed explanation for Processing because I'm a pretty stupid person so I need to be given very detailed specific explanation on any math/physics related topic matters. I remember Chris saying it's nothing much actually just a case of setting up a sequence of logical instructions... -_-" fine... so I'm illogical :'(

I found it pretty hard to understand which words Processing will recognize as the correct key words and will turn to a highlighted colour. And what are the other words which are still accepted and understood even though they don't turn highlighted. Such as the usage of speed and wobble. And the void function... I'm still pretty blur what is its function. And!! Haha~ the list sure goes on n on n on... The brackets! I even had problems with the brackets... There seems like always so many brackets... curly brackets... round brackets... sometimes with stuffs within the brackets sometimes w/o... sometimes there are 2 or 3 sets of curly brackets... Where should I start the brackets?! Why do I have to write } else { ?? Why cant I write the 2nd curly bracket on the next line? it's too short a time for me to make sense out of Processing and get used to it so the end result is that I stare at it n the brain just goes blank as to how I should start programming. It's like the feeling of having a mouth but can't speak. SO fustrating!! >.<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home